5341Statistics on R
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, MICINN, MDEF, MITC, AEAT.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Collection, recording and filtering of the information for 2008, in the first semester of 2009.
Macroedition, tabulation and analysis of the data, from July to November 2009.
Dissemination of the 2008 statistics results in December 2009.
Update of the framework of the statistics for 2009 (including coordination with the CCD), from October to December.
The AEAT, the MICINN and the MITC send the INE the directories of units that have received financing for R&D for updating the directory of the statistics. The MD coordinates the collection, in the second quarter of the year, and the dispatch to the INE of the questionnaires from the different bodies belonging to or attached to the MD and that appear in the directory of potentially researching units which is used as a reference framework. In December each year, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities transfer lists, with identification data, on: the companies that have requested any type of aid or subsidy for carrying out R&D, the Public Administration centres that carry out R&D, the private non-profit institutions (NPISH) that carry out R&D and the NPISH that have requested any type of aid or subsidy for carrying out R&D, during the reference year, within the scope of its Autonomous Community.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)