5378State Statistics on AIDS
- Institutions that intervene
- MCIN, MSCO, Directorates General for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Continuous collection of information according to the criteria envisaged in Royal Decree 2210/1995, of 28 December.
Filtering of the data.
Processing and analysis of the information.
Dissemination of the data in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin".
The directorates general for public health of all of the Autonomous Communities continuously collect the information from the notifying doctors, and transfer it each semester to the National Epidemiological Centre.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)