5025National Reference Prices
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Weekly reception of the questionnaires sent from monitoring units located in the production areas during the year 2009.
Weekly results of the national reference price for agricultural and livestock products.
Updating of methodologies, products, specifications, markets, weightings, etc., in accordance with the changes occurring in the regulation.
Weekly dissemination in the publication "Weekly short-term report" and on the MARM website (www.marm.es).
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all the Autonomous Communities select informants in representative markets, collect information on a weekly basis, and filter and send it to the MARM Statistical Unit.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)