5623Annual Labour Cost Survey
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Social Security Treasury (MTIN)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Collection, recording and initial filtering of information for 2008 in the months of February, March and April 2009.
Filtering and validation of information for the months of May and June 2009.
Microedition, macroedition and data analysis during the third quarter of 2009.
Publication of the final results during the fourth quarter of 2009
Obtaining of annual labour cost indicators for Eurostat.
At the end of the reference year, the General Social Security Treasury supplies the Social Security Contribution Account File through the Subdirectorate General for Statistics (MTIN) in order to obtain the framework, sample and elevation factors of the survey.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)