5754Bankruptcy Proceedings Statistics
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Council of the Judiciary Branch, Professional Association of Real Estate, Mercantile and Chattels Registrars (MJUS)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Monthly collection of information for the previous month.
Filtering, recording and analysis of the information.
Incorporation of additional information from the CCD and from other INE surveys with the data collected.
Quarterly dissemination of provisional results corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2008 and until the third quarter of 2009
Quarterly dispatch of the data to the Autonomous Communities which have requested it.
Courts and Courts of First Instance and Courts of First Instance with mercantile jurisdiction provide information regarding all of the bankruptcy files admitted. Transfer to the INE of the microdata file of bankrupt debtors of the Professional Association of Real Estate, Mercantile and Chattels Registrars, with all of their characteristics. in turn, the Professional Association of Registrars sends the INE information collected via its "Bankruptcy Advertising" website, for the purpose of evaluating the viability of this information being used to compile the statistics, rather than the collection from the courts via questionnaire.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)