- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2009: 5178
5178International Trade of Services
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Bank of Spain
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Updating of the directory and of the sample.
Adaptation to the new CNAE Rev. 2 classification.
Adaptation to the new Manuals for Balance of Payments and International Services Trade.
Quarterly collection, recording and filtering of information from the INE survey on the international trade of services.
Contrast with other sources of information (files from the Bank of Spain).
Elevation of the information and obtaining results.
Quarterly dispatch of results to the Bank of Spain.
Quarterly publication of the Indices on the Foreign Trade of services using the results of the survey.
When possible, the Bank of Spain regularly sends the INE the quarterly information on its statements of international trade of other services obtained from the system of the declaration of charges and payments among residents and non-residents. The INE and the Bank of Spain will jointly agree on the dissemination of both the microdata of the surveys conducted regarding the International trade of other services, and the other complementary sources, of the final estimate.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)