5010Livestock Production Statistics (Directories and Surveys)
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Updating of the Directory of Abattoirs.
Conducting the complementary survey on livestock slaughter in abattoirs corresponding to the year 2008.
Conducting the monthly surveys on the slaughter of livestock in abattoirs.
Preparation of the national meat production forecasts.
Establishing the final official figures for livestock production (milk, wool, etc.) for each Autonomous Community.
Dissemination of the results in the MARM "Monthly statistics bulletin".
Dissemination of results on the MARM website (www.marm.es).
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all the Autonomous Communities collect monthly information on the slaughter of livestock in abattoirs (slaughterhouses) and filter and send it to the MARM Statistical Unit.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)