- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2009: 5243
5243Tourist Accommodation Occupancy Survey
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics Institutes (Andaluc¿a, Arag¿n, Canarias, Cantabria, Catalu¿a, Galicia, Comunidad Foral de Navarra, Illes Balears, Comunitat Valenciana), Councils/Departments with jurisdiction on the Autonomous Communities (Principado d
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Monthly collection of the information referring to the previous month.
Recording and filtering of the information.
Monthly dissemination of provisional results for tourist campsites, holiday dwellings and rural tourism accommodation corresponding to the period between December 2008 and November 2009 according to the "INE Short-term statistics availability calendar for 2009".
Monthly dissemination of provisional results for hotels for the period between December 2008 and November 2009 according to the "INE Short-term statistics availability calendar for 2009".
Dissemination of the final results for 2008 in the second quarter.
Electronic publication of final results for 2008 in the second quarter.
The Statistics Institutes and the Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the participating Autonomous Communities update the directories of hotel establishments monthly, rural tourism accommodation, tourist campsites and holiday dwellings. The directories must be sent prior to the 20th of the corresponding month. Moreover, the INE provides the microdata of the four studies regarding tourist accommodation occupancy for the participating Statistics Institutes. These files are sent on the same day that the INE disseminates the results of these studies.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)