5149Housing price index (HPI)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Council of Notaries (MJUS).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Reception of the information.
Filtering of the information.
Revision of the statistical models necessary and of the variables of the models compiled using information from other sources
Computation of housing price indices and variation rates
Revision of the weightings structure
The General Council of Notaries collects information regarding transactions of dwellings through the Notary Certification Agency, and each month provides the databases for the INE for the computation of the indices.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)