5973Adaptation of International Classifications to National Reality
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics Institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities, ministerial departments, Bank of Spain.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Informative meetings and seminars on the new CNAE classification and correct use thereof
Partnership with the State Tax Agency and Social Security, for adaptation of the NCEA
For adaptation of CNAE-93 Rev.1 to NACE- Rev.2, a working group has been created, and to which the following voluntarily belong: the Autonomous Communities, ministries and the Bank of Spain. The work carried out is mainly collaboration in the implementation of CNAE-2009 outside of the INE
It an international level ISCO-08 has been completed, as has CNO - 2010 at a national level. During 2010 all tools will be prepared, both IT and expkanatory notes, as well as correspondences guaranteeing correct implementation of the classification
For adaptation of the CNO to the ISCO, a working group has been created, and to which the following voluntarily belong: the Autonomous Communities, ministries and the Bank of Spain. The work carried out is compilation of the CNO, the national version of ISCO, and collaboration in the implementation of CNO outside of the INE.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)