5503Judicial social affairs
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Social Courts (General Council of the Judiciary Branch)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Management, compilation and coordination.
Quarterly collection of statistical information.
Quarterly dissemination of the data corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2009 and the first three quarters of 2010.
The Social Courts, 317 courts distributed throughout the country, provide the base information through statistical summaries for each court, submitted quarterly without a set date.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)