5610Temporary Employment Agencies
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Management, compilation and coordination.
Monthly collection of statistical information.
Monthly dissemination of the data corresponding to the period from September 2009 to August 2010
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities notify the Central Section of the Register of Temporary Employment Agencies dependent on the General State Administration those registration records (initial authorisation, extensions, suspension or halt of activity) of the temporary employment agencies (TEA) authorised by the Autonomous Community in the five days after practice. They also submit, in individualised print format, the monthly listings of contracts of availability drawn up by the TEAs on Autonomous Community and/or provincial levels, throughout the month following the reference month of the data.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)