5555Foreign Nationals with Valid Study Stay Permits
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard (MINT).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Use of the Central Register of Foreign Nationals (Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard) in order to obtain the statistics of the stock and flows of foreign nationals with stay permits for research or studies
Meet the obligations derived from article 6 of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 862/2007, of 11 July 2007, regarding community statistics within the area of migration and international protection
Dissemination of the data from the year 2009 in February 2010
Dissemination of data from the first three quarters of year 2010, no later than 31 May, 31 August and 30 November, respectively, of 2010
The Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard supplies the microdata files regarding valid stay authorisations for studies underway on the last day of each quarter, within the 7 days following the end of the corresponding quarter.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)