- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2010: 5009
5009Head of Livestock (Directories and Surveys)
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Updating of the Directory of bovine, pig, sheep and goat operations.
Improvement plan of the Directory of Operations, through administrative registers (REGA)
Obtaining results from the survey on ovine and caprine livestock from december 2009.
Conducting six-monthly surveys (June and December) of bovine livestock.
Conducting six-monthly surveys (June and December) of porcine livestock.
Publication of the results in the MARM "Monthly statistics bulletin".
Dissemination of results on the MARM website (www.marm.es)
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities collect information: regarding the head of ovine and caprine livestock and dairy production, in December; regarding the head of porcine livestock, in April, August and December; and regarding the head of bovine livestock and dairy production, in June and December in all of the Autonomous Communities except Cantabria, where it is collected monthly. Subsequently, they filter and dispatch it to the MARM Statistical Unit.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)