5651Statistical Use of the Infrastructure and Local Equipment Database (SILE)
- Institutions that intervene
- MTER, Provincial delegations, regional and insular councils, uniprovincial Autonomous Communities and Generalidad de Catalu¿a. Pa¿s Vasco and Navarra do not undertake the survey.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Assessment and analysis of the Survey on Infrastructure and Local Equipment (SILE), period 2009
Preparation of possible validation problems of SILE 2009
Compilation of the statistical data in the EIEL to be consulted in the MTER website corresponding to the last phase.
End of the revision and updating work on the EIEL Data Model. Adaptation of the Georeferencial Model to European Parliament and Council Directive 2007/2/EC, of 14 March 2007, establishing a spatial information infrastructure in the European Community (Inspire).
The provincial delegations, inter-island and island councils and Councils/Departments with jurisiction regarding the single-province Autonomous communitys: will carry out the fieldwork for the direction colleciton of the information; will carry out the cartography of the survey, the information collection work in the cabinet and its digitalisation; the recording of data and validation of the information, and the annual submission of the survey to the MTER.
Continue with the digitalisation process of cartography and infrastructure and equipment data of the EIEL
Continue with development of Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)