5373In-patient Health Care Establishments
- Institutions that intervene
- MSAS, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities and the Autonomous Cities of Ceuta and Melilla, MDEF.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Request and initial filtering of data for the year 2009, as of June.
Filtering of data and preparation of the publication project corresponding to 2009 in the fourth quarter.
Publication of results for the year 2009 in the fourth quarter, depending on the closing and dissemination calendar of the institutions involved.
Ongoing tasks for the development of the support application of the final data model
Coordination work with the respondent units and with Autonomous Communities and the Ministry of Defence for final implementation of the new data model, which will be produced in year 2011
The Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities and Autonomous Cities gather information for hospitals belonging to its Autonomous Community, perform recording and initial validation via the support software (SIESCRI) and submit this to MSAS, at the latest in the third quarter of the year, in some Autonomous Communities the information is submitted via an exchange file. MDEF acts similarly with regard to hospitals that depend on it.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)