5252Spanish Tourism Satellite Account (STSA)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Tourist Studies Institute (MITC), Bank of Spain.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Publication of the series Satellite Tourism Account, base 2000, which will include the final estimates for years 2000 to 2007, provisional estimates of year 2008 and the advance estimate for 2009.
Estimates include the series both at current prices and at constant prices for the previous year (chain indices).
The work to be carried out is as follows:
- Collection and filtering of the basic structural statistical information available.
- Application of the estimation methods and procedures of the corresponding operations and groups
- Contrast and analysis of the results obtained. - Writing the appropriate technical observations.
- Preparation of information for the online dissemination of results.
- Presentation of information to national users and remission to national and international organisations requesting data.
- Compilation of the corresponding press releases
- Each month, the Tourist Studies Institute (MITC) provides the estimates of tourist expenditure from the Tourist expenditure survey. In turn, the Bank of Spain carries out the monthly estimate of the tourist income and expenses in Spain.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)