5601Economically Active Population Survey (EAPS)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Tax Authority, State Tax Administration Agency (MTIN), Tax Agency of Navarra, and Statistics Institute of Galicia.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Obtaining the results for the fourth quarter of 2009 and the first, second and third quarters of 2010, and from the corresponding publications in line with the "INE Short-term statistics availability calendar 2010".
Preparation of the annual EAPS file of structural variables corresponding to the year 2009.
Obtaining of results and publication in June 2010.
Tasks related to the addition of the wages variable.
Obtaining monthly data on employment and unemployment
The Tax Agency of Navarra, the State Tax Administration Agency, and the General Social Security Treasury include the income decile of the monthly wage of the main job in EAPS wage earners. This work is carried out within the 18 months following the reference period
Conciliation of data on EAPS employment and Social Security Affiliation
Conciliation of data on EAPS unemployment and Registered Unemployment
The Statistics Institute of Galicia broadens the sample in its Autonomous Community to cover its relevant objectives.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)