5623Annual Labour Cost Survey
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Social Security Treasury (MTIN).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Collection, recording and initial filtering of information for 2009 in the months of February, March and April 2010.
Filtering and validation of information for the months of May and June 2010.
Microedition, macroedition and data analysis during the third quarter of 2010.
Publication of the final results during the fourth quarter of 2010
Obtaining of annual labour cost indicators for Eurostat
At the end of the reference year, the General Social Security Treasury supplies the Social Security Contribution Account File through the Subdirectorate General for Statistics (MTIN) in order to obtain the framework, sample and elevation factors of the survey.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)