- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2011: 5308
5308Non-University Education (Centres, Enrolment, Graduates and Personnel)
- Institutions that intervene
- MEDU, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Methodological management of the statistics and coordination with the Autonomous Communities.
Analysis, filtering and publication of the 2009-2010 statistics (detailed final results).
Collection, analysis, filtering and publication of the 2010-2011 statistics (provisional preview data).
Collection of detailed data for 2010-2011
Preparation and publication of estimated data for 2011-2012
Work on improving statistical quality.
Methodology work to implement the new international requirements (UOE).
Updating and improvement of the common computer tools (SINEE and EECD) for the Autonomous Community and State statistics. Improvement of the dissemination on the website. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities participate in the methodological tasks; in obtaining the statistics within their own scope according to the agreed methodological manuals, and in the transfer of the state statistics files to the MEDU, and in the revision of the results to be disseminated. The said transfer must be carried out by the following deadlines: the preview data for academic year (n-1)/n by 1 April of year n, and the detailed results for academic year (n-1)/n by 1 November of year n.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)