5373Statistics on Specialist Care Health Centres
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities and the Autonomous Cities of Ceuta and Melilla, MDEF.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Request for the completion and modular filtering of the questionnaire of the data corresponding to centres with admission in the following calendar
- Material allocation and human resources the first quarter
- Care activity the second quarter
- Economic activity the third quarter
Questionnaire request of centres without admission to be included within the scope of the statistics
Final validation and publication of results for the year 2010 in the fourth quarter, depending on the closing and dissemination calendar of the institutions involved
Updating of the statistical series at 2010 in the following: Databank of the SNS (microdata), interactive application (statistical portal)
Implementation of the computer support applications, both in the statistical portal option for the uploading and validation of the information, and in the information support for query and use of those statistics. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities and Autonomous Cities, and the Ministry of Defence, will collect the information from the centres with admission (hospitals) belonging to the territorial area, which are fill out by the respondent units, validated and sent to the MSPI using the SIAE dispatch portal in a modular way up until the third quarter, or using the exchange file from the Autonomous Community itself. Once included in the Repository of the National Health System, it will be used.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)