- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2011: 5503
5503Judicial Social Affairs
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Social Courts (General Council of the Judiciary Branch)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Management, compilation and coordination.
Quarterly collection of statistical information.
Quarterly dissemination of the data corresponding to the fourth quarter of the year 2010, and the first three quarters of the year 2011. The Social Courts, 331 courts distributed throughout the national territory, provide, through the General Council of the Judiciary Branch (CGPJ), the base information through filling out, on the website of the aforementioned Council, statistical summaries for each court. This information is submitted quarterly without a set date.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)