5547Register of Spaniards Resident Abroad
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Subdirectorate General for Social Affairs (MAEC).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Preparing and updating the file of the Register of Spaniards Resident Abroad (PERE).
Statistical use referring to 1 January 2011. The MAEC transfers the variations of the registration data in the consular registration registers to the INE. The INE consolidates this information in the PERE,and notifies the municipal councils of the delistings that will effect the municipal registers due to changes in residence abroad from Spain
In the same way, the INE notifies the MAEC of the delistings to affect the consular register registrations, as registrations in the municipal registers consolidated in the PERE.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)