5554Foreign Nationals with a Valid Registration Certificate or Residence Card
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard (MINT).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Filtering and use of the Central Register of Foreign Nationals in order to obtain the statistics on the number of foreign nationals with a valid residence permit
Meet the obligations derived from article 6 of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 862/2007, of 11 July 2007, regarding community statistics within the area of migration and international protection
Dissemination of the data from the year 2010, no later than 28 February 2011
Dissemination of the data for the year 2011: that for the first quarter no later than 31 May 2011; that for the second quarter no later than 31 August 2011; and that for the third quarter no later than 30 November 2011. The Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard supplies the microdata files regarding register certificates and valid residence cards on the last day of each quarter within the seven days following the end of the corresponding quarter.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)