5601Economically Active Population Survey (EAPS)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, AEAT (State Tax Administration Agency), Secretariat of State for Social Security (MTIN), Tax Agency of Navarra, Statistics Institute of Navarra, Statistics Institute of Galicia
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Obtaining the results for the fourth quarter of 2010 and the first, second and third quarters of 2011, and from the corresponding publications in line with the "INE Short-term statistics availability calendar 2011".
Preparation of the annual EAPS file of structural variables corresponding to the year 2010.
Obtaining results from said annual file, and publication in June 2011.
Obtaining monthly data on employment and unemployment
Preparation of retrospective series with the new National Classification of Occupations
Publication of results regarding the wage decile in December 2011
Publication of results from the 2010 module in June 2011
Field collection for the 2011 module
Preparation of the questionnaire and electronic collection application for the 2012 module. The Tax Administration of Navarra, through the Statistics Institute of Navarra and the General Social Security Treasury provide information to include the income decile of the monthly wage of the main job in EAPS wage earners. This work is carried out with the 18 months following the reference period
Conciliation of data on EAPS employment and Social Security Affiliation
Conciliation of data on EAPS unemployment and Registered Unemployment
The Statistics Institute of Galicia expands the sample in its Autonomous Community to cover its relevant objectives.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)