- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2011: 5026
5026Monthly and Annual Statistics on Agrarian Prices and Wages
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Monthly carrying out of surveys in the year 2011.
Obtaining monthly results for prices received, prices paid, agricultural salaries and indices, both national and by Autonomous Community, and average annual results for 2011.
Updating of the methodology, products, specifications, informants, weightings, etc., in accordance with the national regulations and EU agreements.
Dissemination in the MARM "Monthly Statistics Bulletin" and in other Unit publications, on the MARM website (www.marm.es) and submission to Eurostat. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities select the respondents, collect price information monthly and filter and send it to the MARM Statistical Unit.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)