- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Management, compilation and coordination.
Monthly collection of statistical information.
Monthly dissemination of the preview data corresponding to the period from November 2010 to October 2011.
Dissemination of the final data for the year 2010 in July 2011. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities collaborate in the information collection phase, through their incorporation into the Delt@ system, created by the MTIN, for the electronic notification of work-related accidents, except the Autonomous Communities of Pa¿s Vasco and Catalu¿a, which have not yet been included in the system, and transfer the information each month via files. Delt@ uses the Internet to transfer the official notification documents between the participants in the process: company, managing entity or Social Security collaborating entity and provincial labour authority with jurisdiction thereover. Once received by the labour authority, the relevant information from the electronic documents is entered into the statistical database, thereby becoming available to the Subdirectorate General for Statistics. The information is transferred to the statistical database daily.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)