5623Annual Labour Cost Survey
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Social Security Treasury (MTIN).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Collection, recording and initial filtering of the information for 2010 during the months of February, March and April 2011.
Filtering and validation of information for the months of May and June 2011.
Microedition, macroedition and data analysis during the month of July 2011.
Publication of the final results in July 2011
Obtaining annual labour cost indicators for Eurostat. At the end of the reference year, the General Social Security Treasury supplies the Social Security Contribution Account File through the Subdirectorate General for Statistics (MTIN) in order to obtain the framework, sample and elevation factors of the survey.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)