- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2011: 5653
5653Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (HICP)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Eurostat.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Updating of the structure of the weightings.
Joint publication of the results with Eurostat, in accordance with the established calendar.
Adaptation to the different regulations that are passed.
Monthly obtaining of the index, in line with the "INE Dissemination calendar of short-term statistics, 2011"
Monthly obtaining of the HICP preview indicator, before the end of the reference month of the data
Monthly dispatch of the results of the preview indicator of the HICP, as well as from the HICP to Eurostat. This body publishes the information relating to the HICP from each Member State of the EU, and calculates groupings of the preview indicator for the European Monetary Union (MU), and of the MU and the EU for the HICP.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)