5754Bankruptcy Proceedings Statistics
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Council of the Judiciary Branch
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Monthly collection of information for the previous month.
Filtering, recording and analysis of the information.
Incorporation of additional information from the CCD and from other INE and BOE surveys with the data collected.
Quarterly dissemination of provisional results corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2010 and until the third quarter of 2011
Quarterly dispatch of the data to the Autonomous Communities that have requested it. The Mercantile Courts and Courts of First Instance and Courts of First Instance with mercantile jurisdiction provide information regarding all of the bankruptcy files admitted.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)