- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2011: 5852
5852Quarterly Spanish National Accounts. Base 2000
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Presentation of the estimates of the "Quarterly Spanish National Accounts. Base 2000" series corresponding to the first quarter of the year 2011, in the month of May of said year.
Presentation of the estimate for the fourth quarter of 2010 and the first estimate for the whole of 2010, defined as envisaged in the Quarterly Spanish National Accounts, in February 2011.
Presentation of the previews of the "Quarterly Spanish National Accounts. Base 2000" corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2010, and to the first quarter of 2011, in February and May, respectively, of the year 2011
The following tasks will be performed:
- Collection and filtering of basic short-term statistical information.
- Application of the estimation methods and procedures designed to this effect, including the quarterisation, in gross terms, and seasonally and calendar adjusted, of the aggregates and transactions of the national accounts.
- Contrasting and analysing the results.
- Presentation of new information to national users and dispatch thereof to the international institutions that request it.
- Preparation of the documentation for publication.
- Preparation of the corresponding press releases.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)