National results and by Autonomous Community
- Characteristics marriages / couples and exposure to pregnancy risk. Women 15-49 years
- Knowledge and use of contraceptions. Fem. between 15-49
Fertility. Females between 15 and 49 years
- Females who got married sometime
- Single females
- Married or with stable partner
- Females who got married sometime with any child live birth
- Single females with stable partner sometime, with any child live birth
- Females who got married sometime, at least two children live birth.
- Females who got married sometime, with a live birth or pregnant
- Females, married sometime, not pregnant, not sterilised and who can have children
- Preferences and motivations in terms of size of the family. Females, between 15-49 years.
- Relation with the economic activity
- Females 50 years old and over
- Characteristics of the dwellings.