- Type of operation: continuous on an annual basis.
- Population scope: companies whose main activity is described in section G of CNAE-2009, which includes the sale and repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles, wholesale trade and commission trade and retail trade.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period: the calendar year, which, with some exceptions, coincides with the accounting year of the company.
- Sample size: Approximately 57,000 companies.
- Collection method: completion of the questionnaire by the respondent, mainly via the Internet (IRIA system).
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...