4661Quality of Work Life Survey
- Obtain information regarding the situations and activities taking place in the workplace and regarding the personal perceptions that the workers have of their labour conditions and relations, as well as satisfaction with their work.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Assessment levels of the organisation and participation at work, integration in the company, labour training, mobility, thermometer of job satisfaction, work-life balance. Sex, age, educational level, occupation, economic activity, size of the municipality, size of the company. By sample.
- Employed population aged 16 years old and over residing in family dwellings.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)