702Community Labour Force Survey (CLFS)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, EUROSTAT
- Works that will be carried out in the year 1999
- Obtaining results for the fourth quarter of 1998 and for the first, second and third quarters of 1999, using the equivalence between the EAPS and the CLFS.
- Inclusion of a module on accidents and occupational illnessesin CLFS for the second quarter of 1999
- From 1999 onwards collection is weekly over all quarters of the year
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 1999 (in thousands pesetas)