4243Tourist Movements of Spaniards (FAMILTUR)
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2005
- Assessment of the flow of Spanish travellers between the different autonomous communities and abroad and characterisation of their tourist behaviour in terms of the most relevant aspects.
- Recording, filtering and processing of the survey and analysis of the data for the last four months during the two months after the aforementioned four months.
- Publication and dissemination of the results according to "Tourism Studies Institute Statistics Availability Calendar for 2005".
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2005 (in thousands euros)