4852Quarterly National Accounting of Spain. Base 2000
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2006
- Presentation of the "Quarterly National Accounting of Spain series estimates. Base 2000" corresponding to the first, second and third of quarters of year 2006, in June, September and December, respectively, of said year.
- Presentation of the estimate for the fourth quarter of 2005 and the first estimate for the whole of 2005, defined as envisaged in the Quarterly National Accounts, in February 2006.
- The following tasks will be performed: Collection and filtering of basic short-term statistical information. Application of the estimate methods and procedures designed for this purpose, including the breaking down into quarters, in gross terms and seasonally adjusted, calendar, irregular variations, etc., of aggregates and national account transactions. Contrasting and analysing results. Writing of the observations that make up "the economic moment". Presenting of new information to national users and issuing it to national and international requesting institutions. Preparation of documentation for publication. Compilation of the "Quarterly short-term bulletin".
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2006 (in thousands euros)