4243Tourist Movements of Spaniards (FAMILTUR)
Plan incidences sheet
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Quantification of the flows of travellers residing in Spain between the different Autonomous Communities and abroad, and characterisation of their touristic behaviour in terms of the most relevant aspects.
- Recording, filtering, processing of survey, validation and analysis of data from the reference month for a third of the sample. The total sample is interviewed every three months.
- Publication and dissemination of the results in accordance with the "Tourism Studies Institute Statistics Availability Calendar for 2008".
Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008
(in thousands euros)