- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2005-2008
Annual programme sheet 2008: 4248
4248Spanish Tourism Satellite Account (STSA)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Institute for Tourist Studies (MITT), Bank of Spain
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Publication of the Tourism Satellite Account series, base 2000 which will include the definitive estimates for 1995-2002, the provisional estimates for 2003-2006 and the preview estimate for 2007. The estimates include both the series at current prices and constant prices for the previous year (linked indices). The following work is to be carried out:
- Collection and filtering of the basic structural statistical information available.
- Application of the methods and procedures used to estimate corresponding transactions and aggregates.
- Contrast and analysis of the data obtained.
- Writing up of the appropriate technical comments.
- Preparation of information for online dissemination of results.
- Presentation of information to national users and remission to national and international organisations requesting data.
- Compilation of the corresponding press releases.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008 (in thousands euros)