5375Statistical Use of the Basic Minimum Hospital Data Sets
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, Ingesa
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Reception of the databases of the Basic Minimum Hospital Data Sets (BMHDS) for the year 2008 from the NHMI and from the health services of the Autonomous Communities.
Processing, filtering and correction of mistakes and validation of data in the 2008 statistics.
Dissemination of the statistical results via monographic publication. Internal dissemination via IT connection.
Dissemination online via software consulting through the Statistical Portal of the Ministry of Health and Consumption.
Online dissemination of the analysis model and axes (update of the model).
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities and Ingesa send the databases from the CMBD, hospitalisation, outpatient surgery and day hospital for all public and private hospitals within their territorial scope corresponding to the previous year prior to 30 June.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)