5377Diseases of Compulsory Notification
- Institutions that intervene
- MCIN, MSCO, Directorates General for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Continuous collection of data for 2009, pursuant to Royal Decree 2210/1995, of 28 December, creating the national epidemiological monitoring network.
Processing and analysis of the data.
Dissemination of information on the fourth quarter of 2008 and the three first quarters of 2009 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin ".
Dissemination of information corresponding to the current week minus three in the "Online Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin".
The directorates general for public health of all of the Autonomous Communities collect the information from the notifying doctors, and transfer it weekly to the National Epidemiological Centre.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)