5380State Statistics on Human Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies
- Institutions that intervene
- MCIN, MSCO, Directorates General for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Continuous collection of data for 2009, in line with Order issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumption, of 21 February, governing the national epidemiological monitoring network, related to human transmissible spongiform encephalopathies.
Processing and analysis of the data.
Dissemination of the information corresponding to the year 2008 and the first three quarters of 2009 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin" and on the Internet.
The directorates general for public health of all of the Autonomous Communities collect the information from the notifying doctors, and they transfer it continuously to the National Epidemiological Centre.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)