- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2009: 5381
5381Deaths according to Cause of Death
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics Institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities, Civil Registers (MJUS)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Computer processing, publication and dissemination of the statistics for 2007 in April 2009.
Obtaining the Preview file for the year 2008 to be dispatched to Eurostat, and dissemination of the provisional results in the month of December 2009.
Ongoing work for the development of an automatic selection and encoding system of the basic cause of death.
The Statistics Institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities filter and encode the cause of death, and include this code in the electronic file of deaths. The civil registers fill in the section corresponding to the registration data of the statistical death bulletin, and submit the bulletins to the provincial delegations of the INE.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)