- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Centre for Sociological Research (MPRE)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Presentation of the main results from the 2008 edition (marginal distributions).
Performance of the analysis of the results from the 2008 Health Barometer.
Dissemination of the main results, analysis and consolidated data on the website of the Ministry of Health and Consumption.
Performance of fieldwork (three waves) from the 2009 Barometer.
Encoding and recording of questionnaires from the year 2009.
Tabulation of results from the 2009 Barometer.
Creation of the questionnaire for the 2010 edition.
The Centre for Sociological Research revises the questionnaire proposed by the MSC in the first quarter of each year; it carries out the fieldwork in three waves: in April, July and November; it encodes and records the data during the month following each wave; it carries out marginal distributions, tabulation by age and sex, and submits the documentation and the microdata files in the two months following each wave.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)