5541Population and housing censuses
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics Institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities, Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FEMP).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Compilation of the project
Signing of agreements with INE, Statistics Institutes of the Autonomous Communities, and with the FEMP
IT operations for obtaining directories
Publication of competitions (it will depend on the collection methods): training; data collection systems; printing of field material (letters, questionnaires, ...); acquisition of computer material and of a range of material; creation of a flexible online dissemination system; distribution, storage, destruction, scanning and initial filtering of paper questionnaires, etc.
The Statistics Institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities participate in the working group on the 2011 Censuses, where they will begin by discussing technical details, and proceed to the general lines of collaboration in census matters.
The FEMP participates, given the relationship existing between the Population and Housing Censuses and the Municipal Register, in addition to the possible participation of the Municipal councils in some organisational phase to be established by Royal Decree.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)