5384Indicator of Admissions for Treatment from the Spanish Drug Observatory
- Institutions that intervene
- MSAS, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Data reception and filtering for the years 2009 and 2010
Analysis, tabulation and publication of results for 2008
End of the revision of the indicator protocol and of the preparation of a new programme for the management and tabulation of data based on the website
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities contact the treatment centres, and provide training and notification tools; they receive the individual files notifying registration for treatment; they record the information, they filter, validate and correct errors in the registers notified; and they select single registers in a given year and Autonomous Community to be sent to the Spanish Drug Observatory.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)