5385State Survey on the Use of Drugs in Secondary Education (ESTUDES)
- Institutions that intervene
- MSAS, MEDU, Counsels/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Preparatory tasks for the ESTUDES 2010 survey (review of the questionnaire, sample design, contact with schools, awarding of tenders for field work)
ESTUDES 2010 fieldwork
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities provide information regarding the schools that teach secondary education within their territorial limits, in order to enable the design and selection of the sample; they authorise conducting the survey in colleges within their scope, and contact the principals of the centres so that they can authorise and enable the performance of the fieldwork. In turn, the MEDU also provides information regarding those schools that teach secondary education throughout Spain, and provides information the distribution of the students aged 14 to 18 years old enrolled in secondary education, according to Autonomous Community, type of studies (OSE, post-secondary education, training cycles), and ownership of the centre (public, private), for the purpose of weighting the results in order to return the proportionality of the sample.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)