5377Diseases of Compulsory Notification
- Institutions that intervene
- MCIN, MSAS, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Continuous collection of data for 2010, pursuant to Royal Decree 2210/1995, of 28 December, creating the national epidemiological monitoring network.
Processing and analysis of the data.
Dissemination of information corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2009 and the three first quarters of 2010 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin ".
Dissemination of information corresponding to the current week minus three in the "Online Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin
The directorates general for public health of all of the Autonomous Communities collect the information from the notifying doctors, and transfer it weekly to the National Epidemiological Centre.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)