5379Microbiology Information System
- Institutions that intervene
- MCIN, MSAS, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Weekly collection of data for the year 2010, in line with the criteria envisaged in Royal Decree 2210/1995, of 28 December.
Processing and analysis of the data.
Dissemination of the information, itemised by germs, corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2009 and the first three quarters of 2010 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin"
The directorates general for public health of all of the Autonomous Communities collect the information from the notifying laboratories and send it weekly to the National Epidemiological Centre.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)