- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2010: 5380
5380State Statistics on Human Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies
- Institutions that intervene
- MCIN, MSAS, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Continuous collection of data for 2010, in line with Order issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumption, of 21 February, governing the national epidemiological monitoring network, related to human transmissible spongiform encephalopathies.
Processing and analysis of the data.
Dissemination of the information corresponding to the year 2009 and the first three quarters of 2010 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin" and on the Internet
The directorates general for public health of all of the Autonomous Communities collect the information from the notifying doctors, and they transfer it continuously to the National Epidemiological Centre.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)